Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010 doesn't really feel like a new year to me yet, which explains why I don't have any resolutions or stuff like everybody does. YET. Think I need some time before everything sets in.

Anyhow, just like the rest, I'm happy I got to know a few new friends this year, and was also able to keep in touch with the beloved few (even though its not as much). Due to a few restrictions, I'm unable to type personal notes to you all right now (which I'd really love to) :(


For those who supported me when I was still unable to adapt to the completely new environment, I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. I apologize for the many disappointments and not being able to meet up with you guys sometimes, for all the late cards and all. Its just that I felt so.. accepted already I didn't think I needed to put much more effort into these friendships -- I was wrong, obviously.

Think I've got more sorries than thankyous for you all :( Feel as though I've let you all down but I'll make it a good year :)

Those of you who were and are still close to my heart, my secondary school mates (Kaiying Ashley Annia Anna Alicia Siyun), Peixuan, Riane, Terie.

I may not still be in close contact with one or two of you, but when your name still pops up in my head when I say "close friends", I guess it still means something :) Swear I won't EVER, EVER forget any of you all even though we may be talking much less. We've still got many events to celebrate together!

(will write for you all individually they're gonna be long!)



Then I found some close friends in JC. Life was really terrible at the start - I hated my class, I didn't have any friends cause all the AHS people were in other JCs, I was devastated that school hours ended so late which left me no time for my sec school mates.

After awhile, I began to hang out with people from other classes and my relationships with a few specific classmates got better. On the whole, I still don't feel like part of 1A07 (as much as I may fool around) but I've still got friends there - We're not very close, I must say, but lets still celebrate this one year! Yiting, Glenda, Annisaa. Think these are the 3 I'll miss since I'm going to 2A04 next year. (syai will be taking art with me! :D)

Then i have my buddies I hung out with from 1A03 - Jeslin, Clifford, SuAnn, Hafiz. Although I may not be as close to some of you as before, you guys have still made a difference to my life. Though we may not be talking as much, you're still the one who helped me open up to people in this school. & to the one who lent me the DSLR, thanks for doing so much and being such a helpful guy!

Then I have my band mates - Stephanie, Ivan, Jeremy, Emily, the ones I am the closest to. I've not known you guys for too long since we only got closer while studying for promos, but you guys have made life in JC so fun for me. Hanging out after the promos, all our birthday celebrations and random talks and outings and msn convos and phone calls, chatting by the esplanade river, the surprise at steph's house, IT fair, more studying in school. Think my life mostly revolves around you guys right now and I love you guys alot! lovelove!

Will write individual notes when I can cause its gonna be long too!


Also those that don't hang out with me in a group, Nicolette, Kenneth. Gosh Nic, I don't know if you will read this but WE REALLY NEED TO CATCH UP WITH OUR RANDOM OUTING! (I don't think you'll read this so I'll write stuff instead) & Kenneth, we still rarely hang out but we will soon and I can't remember not chatting with you online for more than 3 days haha! Ah yes skyping with you and Ivan with my weird noises too. PLUS Truth or dare ftw 8D

I got to know a few friends from my Japan trip too - and I've learnt alot from that.



(UGH okay i really have to go now)

LOVE YOU GUYS! (and those whose name I've not mentioned, there are a few I really miss too hehe)

No comments: